Outsourcing Medical billing is the integrated solution to these problems.
Outsourcing medical billing enables physicians to focus on the critical care of their patients. Medical billing is the process of claming the insurance company to get the payment for the services provided by healthcare provider. Activemds provides you
medical billing solutions most powerful tool to accelerate the cash flow, to reduce the expenses & increases profits within your practice.
Medical billing process includes the following steps:
• Pick up claims: Activemds accepts online claims thereby speeding up the data entry process.
• Coding: Active management provides verification for all codes submitted.
• Data entry: The forms provided by Active management are designed to accommodate each specialty facilitating the ease and accuracy of gathering patient and claim information.
• Claims reviewed: All claims are reviewed and “scrubbed” with the most updated coding software.
• Electronic submission: The software enables to submit claims electronically, in accordance with state and insurance requirements.
• Follow up: Follow up begins immediately upon denial of the claim or as early as 15 days after submission, in case there is no response from the insurance company.
• Payment: Claims are submitted electronically. Electronic Remittance Advices (ERA’s) are downloaded 2 to 20 days following submissions. This allows immediate posting of payment and follow up of denied claims.
Medical Billing Solutions provides the following main benefits:
• Reduce and control operating costs
• Reduces paper work costs as claim is filled electronically.
• Increases profitability with improved data gathering, coding techniques, follow-up
• Improve staff efficiency & productivity
• Reduce general and administrative expenses
Caring for your patients is your duty. Activemds works out for your billing process. To understand and avail the benefits of
medical billing, log on to www.activemds.com.